Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Start Your Engines!!

Well, not really engines. More like legs. This last weekend, mommy, daddy, and I went to Canterbury Elementary's 5K race. Daddy raced and I was his biggest fan. This is daddy pre-race. I'm giving him pointers on how to run well. I told him first just put your head down, let your knees follow your hands, and reach for the stairs! Or is stars?

Mommy and I couldn't wait for daddy to get back from running. I tried a smoothie so I could let him know which one to get.

Here comes daddy! Catch him, daddy! Catch him!

Daddy didn't win, but he did come in 3rd, and he was 2nd in his age group! He's still #1 in my book though!

Do you see daddy and I? These are all the medal winners. Doesn't it look like we had fun? I'm still pushing for them to have a 1-2 year old age group...maybe next year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping you would post some pictures of your Daddy's big run. I was trying to picture him in running shorts...maybe next year, huh. ;) Tell your Daddy congrats from his big sister. :) ~ Auntie Brooke

Anonymous said...

What a great coach you are, Tessa! Maybe you could give me some tips on how to get back to exercising soon!
auntie laura

Anonymous said...

What kind of race was it where Ryan placed 3rd? Running? Gimme a break.

Anonymous said...

Ryan running? That's a good one.
Brandon