Sunday, October 05, 2008

Fall Festivities

The fall is off to a great start! My 1st birthday is coming up real soon, so mommy and daddy decided to do some exciting things with me. Last weekend we went to the Richardson Corn Maze, the largest corn maze in the world!
Here we are before we began the maze. Mommy and Daddy sure love taking pictures with me.

Aunt Nancy is feeding a goat outside the maze. Could this be the famous goat that put the curse on the Cubs?

Finally, we started the maze. There were 24 checkpoints that we had to make it to. The maze was in the shape of a donkey, an elephant, the Capitol building, and an American flag in honor of the upcoming election.

I even got a certificate for finishing the maze. Of course Mommy pushed me the whole time. Boy was she tired after that.

I had so much fun I just had to tell Grandpa. He told me he was watching me the whole time since he had a bird's eye view.

No comments: