Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I am ONE!

I had a wonderful Birthday weekend. We had so much fun!
My Mom and Dad made me feel so special.

This is a picture of me with my mom. I got this new tutu from my Aunt Andrea and her family. It even has a dolly that matches. I love it!

I was so lucky to have my Grandma spend the day with me.. she even made me a special cake!
This was how I looked after I ate my first cake. It was DELICIOUS!


The next two pictures are me with some new toys. Aunt Marie, Uncle Billy and Ashley got me this new big girl cup, and Auntie Jen bought me this new Horsey. Not to mention all the other wonderful gifts I got from my family and friends. Thanks!
My cousins, friends and Aunt Patti tried to teach me how to play corn hole. I really like this game. Anyone up for a game?

I got so many wonderful gifts and got many kisses. Thanks to all of you for coming and sharing in my special day. Some people even drove hours to get here.. Thanks Maggie!

No comments: