Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me.. one more time!

The day after my birthday I went to Dallas City to see my Olson family. They were so excited to see me. I had so much fun!! My Aunt Jenoa and Aunt Brooke made me a princess cake and cupcakes. They looked delicious and pretty!!I got to play with my cousins, aunts and uncles. Grandma took me to her work and I spent time with the doctors and nurses that she works with. I had so much fun with her.

We even went to a pumpkin patch. Asher and I are becoming real close. I think he really loves me. My cousins Brandon and Hannah make me laugh all the time.


I love you all so much. Thank you for the wonderful gifts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't think I'd notice your reference to me as "A-nut", did you? lol I resemble that remark! :) Love you!!! ~ Auntie "Anut" Brooke

Anonymous said...

you lucky, lucky girl....how dirty did you get with this cake? did mommy let you get dirty this time?? auntie laura