Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oklahoma!

Last weekend, me, mommy, Grandma Anderson, Aunt Nancy, Aunt Lori, and Aunt Andrea went down to visit my cousin Randy in the hospital. Last Sunday, Randy got in a motorcycle accident and hurt himself really bad. So I thought it would be a good idea to deploy the family troops to Oklahoma to be with family during this difficult time. Although I didn't get to see Randy, I made sure I did my job by cheering people up in the waiting room.


Cousins Jimmy and Audrey were a lot fun. Mommy had to keep telling me not to give Jimmy my Christmas list.


Being in a hospital made me want to be healthier. However, oranges don't work as well as apples in keeping the doctor away because I kept seeing them in the hallway.

Aunt Jean gave me the prettiest doll and Aunt Pat played dollies with me! These are my Grandpa Anderson's sisters. Don't they look like him? I'll be sure to tell Grandpa all about my trip next time I visit him.

My cousin Chris was a good substitute 'nuggler since my daddy was so far away. Plus, since he looks so much like his daddy, Randy, I figured it was the next best thing!

Shawna helped to keep things clean by disinfecting everything. She sure cares a lot about me.

On the 12 hour ride home, I decided to relax with my pal, Elmo. La la la la, Elmo's World!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a whirl wind trip it was! All of our love and prayers go out to Randy and his family. They were wonderful to us even though they had other things on their minds! I can't wait to see them again and give Randy a great big hug.
Love always
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your cousin. I'm sure Tessa helped cheer everyone up.

Wow, she sure is growing up fast. You guys are doing a great job. Anthony is also very excited to meet you all. We will get back to the IL soon.

Brandon