Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Yesterday, October 29, was my mommy's birthday. I won't tell you how old she is since it's not polite to tell a lady's age. Especially when that lady is responsible for feeding and 'nuggling me.
Before we could celebrate mommy's birthday, my cousins who couldn't make it to my party came over to celebrate with me. Can you believe it...I got 3 parties!
I helped mommy start her day off right by inviting my friends over for a tea party. Eeyore, Elmo, and my dollies spilled tea on my shirt!


Mommy's birthday present from daddy got delivered today so I decided to break it in. Can you see me?


Some day I may actually make a dent in this bed. I pretended like I was climbing Mt. Everest.


Daddy and I also baked mommy's favorite dessert, rice crispie treats! Mommy likes extra marshmallows so they are extra gooey.


My friend Andrew came over to visit and got to play on the big bed too! He took this picture of me. I think he's going to be a great photographer someday, at least if he always gets to take pictures of someone as cute as me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have just enough teeth to eat those rice crispy treats of Mommy's! :) I like mine with peanut butter...yummy!!

Uncle Nathan

Anonymous said...

Wow, I bet you and Mommy and Daddy will have lots of fun bouncing together on that bed! Looks comfy cozy for 'nuggling, too. :) Love you! ~ Auntie Brooke

Anonymous said...

Hope your Mommy had a great B-day..Miss you little pumpkin..Tell your parents to bring you to visit Gma & Gpa Olson soon...We need"nuggling" too!! Love you baby girl. Gma Hope