Monday, December 31, 2007

"I had a bad day"


The day before my cold.. I am happy and lifting my head so high!

Asher is trying to get me to feel better. Isn't he a cutie!

I started feeling even worse, so Grandma held me for a while. She is so snuggly.

This is me right after a BIG sneeze! Achoo..........

This is me on Monday morning. Daddy and Mommy are just about ready to take me to the doctors. YEAH!


Here is the story of my first cold. So, Saturday morning I woke up to get ready for Gma and Gpa Olson's Christmas and realized I had a stuffy nose. As the day went on, my cold got worse and worse and worse. I couldn't breath and I continually sneezed and coughed. Gma held me for a long time and tried to make me feel better. Even my cousins, Asher, Brandon and Hannah tried to get me to smile. I tried to keep my appearance up, but by Sunday my eyes were even watering. Dad and Mom took turns rocking me and come Monday we are headed to the doctor's office. I really didn't like the vapor rub, the saline drops or the bulb syringe.. that thing is my LEAST favorite. I hope the doctor can fix me. Mom says doctors are very smart and I should be feeling better in no time at all. Thank goodness! Being sick is the pits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon, little Tessa!
Aunt Laura

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon, Tessa. Glad we got to see you and your folks (that's a downstate word that means your parents ;) ). Nobody likes that syringe...just keep that as your motivation a year from now when Mommy and Daddy are teaching you to blow your nose. :)

~ Aunt Brooke