Monday, December 17, 2007

Chicago in the Winter time








Today I went to the BIG city of Chicago! My cousins and I went to Macy's and ate lunch in the Walnut Room. We got to sit by this beautiful Christmas tree that Martha Stewart decorated. While we waited for our lunch a fairy came around and sprinkled fairy dust in my hair. Then we looked at all the beautiful ornaments and walked our way to see Santa. Yes, I got to sit on Santa's lap. I gave him a big laugh when I decided to relieve myself on him. Hee hee hee. Thank goodness for Huggies. We also walked to the Daley Plaza and saw the Nativity. It was such a fun time. Oh, I almost forgot, I also made it on the ABC news. Yes, I am famous. Actually Aunt Shelly was interviewed, but I swear you can see me! Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was standing rite next to shell so i am famous too
Amy

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.