Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Two months and growing!



So, today is my two month birthday. For a present Mom and Dad took me to the doctors. I did a super job! First they measured my head to make sure I am getting smarter. yep! I am! Second they stretched me out and measured how long I am. I am 22 inches long now. Yippee, I grew another inch. Then they weighed me. Usually a girl doesn't share her weight, but I am proud to say I have gained another two pounds. Yes! I now weight 11lb 9oz. I am trying to catch up to my mom! The doctor tickled me and tried to get me to smile. He even said I was beautiful. I sure like my doctor. The nurses I don't like so much because one of them gave me four shots!!! They hurt real bad, but I didn't cry too much. I slept much of the day after that. The first picture is of me leaving for the doctors. The second picture is of me getting ready for a car ride AFTER my shots. Mom and Dad took me on a long car ride hoping that I would fall asleep instead of cry. It worked too! Before I knew it I woke up and it was a new day with out shots!

No comments: