Thursday, December 20, 2007

Fashion Statement



Guess what I got!??? A new cheetah coat and blanket. They are the softest coat and blanket I have ever felt. My mom's friend, Aunt Allison bought them for me! I couldn't resist putting it on right away. Mommy wanted to get a picture of the coat and blanket on me while I was awake, but I just didn't want to wake up! Mommy says I must be growing, cuz I slept ALL day long. Mommy also said I will be wearing this coat to all of my holiday parties. She doesn't want to take it off me because I look so cute! Thanks Allison!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just when I thought you couldn't get any sweeter...

What an adorable esemble! I can't wait to see you, Tessa. Have a very Merry Christmas with Mommy, Daddy and Tiv. See you soon! ~ Aunt Brooke

Anonymous said...

She's just gorgeous! Love the coat and blanket, it's very classy!

Julie S.

Anonymous said...

Well Baby Girl Gma Olson thinks you are the purrtiest kitten she knows. Can't wait to hold you and give you hugs and kisses. Love Gma Hope

Asher and Ellie's Family said...

Awww... Asher thinks Tssss (A.K.A. Tessa) is quite adorable! Can't wait to snuggle with you!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the cheetah look. Very glamorous. Sue