Friday, December 07, 2007

Daddy and I keep busy together!

Mom and I have fun all day long but when dad comes home I get snugly. Tonight when Daddy got home he was real tired so we (Daddy, me, and Tivoli) took a power nap together. Daddy has been trying to work out more to stay strong for me, so after his power nap we headed to the treadmill. I like to watch Daddy run to learn the correct technique, and Tivoli dreams about running with him. Well, I am tired, better get some rest. I am sure we will be running tomorrow night too!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy needs to show Uncle Nathan how to run on the treadmill too! He needs to drop a few "LBs"...Ok...more than a few!! :)

Uncle Nathan

Anonymous said...

Gma Hope thinks that treadmills are fine but she would rather have her kids "run" to her house to visit!!!

Anonymous said...

I only live 2 miles from you and I'd drop dead if I tried to run to your house, Gma Hope! :)

But I ~could~ use some tips from your daddy, too, Tessa.

Love you, baby girl. ~ Aunt Brooke