Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Tessa's First Cold... will it ever end?


Hello Everyone.. I am fighting a bad cold. I do have to say, Mom and Dad are doing their best to make it a little less TERRIBLE. Daddy rubs vapor rub on me all the time and puts this stuff in my nose (YUCK), plus keeps sucking gross stuff out. Mom keeps rocking me and trying to feed me. She said that you "feed a cold" and "starve a fever". I am glad I'm not the latter. I love to eat too much!! Yesterday I didn't eat as well as Mommy hoped. I only ate for like three minutes every couple of hours. But, this morning I was back in business. I was so hungry!! This picture is of me in my favorite outfit.. MY DIAPER. I was snuggled up watching the Illini game. Even though I didn't feel good, I made it a whole quarter. Mom and Dad don't have it in their hearts to tell me who won or lost, so I am going to just imagine that Illini won and are the Rose Bowl Champs!! As you can see on my finger, Illini is #1!!!!!

No comments: