Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lion and Tigers and Bears.. oh my!

Well, I finally made it to the big time! I was called up to Brookfield Zoo to practice all my animal sounds. Fortunately, my cousins Laura, Hannah, and Michael came with their mom, Shelly to help me remember them all.
Mommy lifted me up so I could see the polar bear. He kept diving under the water and eating lots of fish. I'm glad I don't have to do that for my dinner!

Don't we look like we're having a great day?


My cousins Laura and Hannah saved me from this walrus laying on me.



I also got to see dolphins underwater. I thought it looked like the best bathtub in the world!
ROAR! I tamed this tiger so we could all take a picture with it.


Here we are leaving the apes. Daddy says I'm his little monkey so this was his favorite stop.

I was mesmerized by the gorillas who were wrestling for several minutes.

Waddle Waddle. That's my penguin sound. I even dressed like one to see if I could sneak up on them.

See, it worked! I was able to get this close-up picture!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a much sunnier day than we had a few days later...must have been your sunny disposition!
love,
auntie laura