Wednesday, June 03, 2009

A couple things...

I love eating cereal,. Mommy shared her Life cereal with me and now it is both of our favorites, but I also love Rice Krispies and Multigrain Cheerios.
In other news, I am now sleeping in my toddler bed. It all started when mommy put me down for my afternoon nap. I wasn't ready to sleep so I took it upon myself to get out of my crib. I managed to flip out of bed and land pretty hard on the ground. Mommy heard the loud noise and came running. She found me on the ground and I was pretty scared. So, mommy and daddy decided it was time to put me on a bed closer to the ground.


Lastly, Mommy and Daddy have started a small garden. They have tomato plants, pepper plants, snap peas, onions, and spinach. I think it looks great. Mommy actually picked an onion for her salad at dinner tonight.


6 comments:

The Kruse Family said...

awww!!!!! What a cutie, Amy and Lainey both hoisted themselves over the crib "wall".
She is growing so quick!!
love ya
The Kruses

Anonymous said...

First dance lessons and now a big girl bed???!!! What is going on up there?! ~ Auntie Brooke

Anonymous said...

Tessa,Tessa,Tessa Wow your getting so big!,but staying so cute and little. I hope you did'nt get a booboo. Oh by the way next time we come over you need to show me your big girl bed I'm so jellis. LOVE YOU!!!!!!I miss you so much!!!!! LOVE HANNAH LOVE YU!

Asher and Ellie's Family said...

Wow, what a big girl!

Anonymous said...

Tessa..Gma Hope thinks the big girl bed is great...You look so cute laying in it too. Miss you bunches baby girl..Love you..Gma Olson

Anonymous said...

AWESOME to everything! We miss you already!
love,
auntie laura, lucas, and nonny