Thursday, May 07, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

We took mom downtown for a day of fun and pampering. We all had so much fun.

7:53 Train takes us downtown

Site seeing for a couple hours...

The Bean..
well, me taking my picture in the bean.

This is our reflection from The Bean laying on the ground..


The Bean..

This is a picture of a man that took our picture.. it was the only one that actually shows how big the bean is.. but we are in the reflection of the bean. =)

Lunch at Grand Lux with Danny and Amanda. It was so Delicious!



Spa Space
Right before our massages..

After our massages.. we were very relaxed!


We made it home by 6pm.
What a lovely day. Ryan stayed home with Tessa all day! It was the first time I have ever been away from Tessa longer than three hours..
And to top it off.. Right when I got home.. Ryan said...
" Now I know why you want a break when I get home from work!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU GIRLS FOR THE GREAT DAY. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER WHAT A GREAT TIME WE HAD. LOVE YOU, MOM

Baedke Family Blessings said...

What a great day you guys had for your mom! Love the pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

wow, we are one HOT family :) Hehehehe.... ( but why did we look our worse AFTER the spa?? :P )

Anonymous said...

oh, and you hafta guess who that post was from Candy!

Anonymous said...

NICE!!!! Love the bean pic. I'm so glad you all got to enjoy a wonderful day with your mom!
laura