Monday, May 18, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa Olson Visit!

Grandma and Grandpa Olson came to visit this weekend. We had so much fun. We went to a petting zoo where I got to practice many of my animal sounds. I'm hoping to get called up soon to the Big Leagues, like Brookfield Zoo. I also got to eat some corn on the cob for the first time. Since grandma and grandpa were in town, and Grandma Anderson came over for a BBQ, mom and dad decided it was okay to spoil me a little with a pudding pop. It was so much fun. I miss them already!











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Pictures!!! Looks like you had a Great time!!!!
Love, Aunt Patti

Anonymous said...

Was that your first pony ride? I remember the first time I was on the back of a horse....aaaahhhhhh...memories. I bet it sparks something in you as well. :) Love you!! ~ Auntie Brooke

Anonymous said...

Wow,do you like ponys or what your sinking down to my level...just the way I like it.Oh by the way don't tell your parents I said that. Love awesomely HANNAH

Anonymous said...

I can't decide which is cuter...you eating your corn on the cob or the pudding pop! Absolutely adorable!!

Love,

Uncle Nathan