Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A whole lot a little things..

Here are a couple pictures of me right before heading to dance class!
I loves dance class so much.



Happy Mother's Day, Mama! I decided to dress pretty for Church on Sunday. It was mommy's special day. I bought her some flowers and took nap that was more than three hours long. I thought she would like a little rest today .


Lastly, the yellow labrador that we were trying to breed Tivoli with wasn't Tivoli's type.. Four days of trying with that boy and no success. So, the breeder suggested his other AKC male, which is a black labrador. And... tadda! within five minutes we had success. Tivoli's new boyfriend is Joey. He is a beautiful black labrador who knows how to get the job done!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pig tails Tessa! Aunt Jenoa looks pretty cute in pig tails too! (tell mommy she needs to record you at dance class)

Love,

Uncle Nathan

Anonymous said...

Dance class??!!! Already???!!! You are growing up waaaaayyyyyy too fast. Love you!!! ~ Auntie Brooke

Anonymous said...

She is so sinking adorable! I miss her!

Love,

Cousin Mandy

Anonymous said...

I meant stinking.... xoxoxox