Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Someone took their First Step!

Nope, not me.. silly, I am only five months old. It is my Grandpa's first step with his new leg. Also, I did do some pretty cool things myself. I convinced my grandpa that I like shiny things, so he gave me a bag of coins for my piggy bank. I have been getting some good exercise on my johnny jumper! One last thing I am getting good at is holding my own bottle. I don' t eat out of a bottle very often, but when I do, I can now hold it all by myself. I am so accomplished. smiles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell your Grampa Anderson we're sure proud of him. Lots of changes for a grampa...almost as many as you are having these days. Can't wait to see you again, precious girl. Love you!!!

~ Auntie Brooke

Anonymous said...

Way to go Grandpa Anderson...and yay for Tessa bottle holding too (Ryan is jealous...he can only hold it while laying back but can't do it while sitting up).
Auntie Laura

Anonymous said...

Hey Candace and Ryan,
Thanks for having the video of Dad on your blog!!!! Its nice to be able to see him and hear his voice!
Love you both
xo
Nancy