Friday, March 21, 2008

Almost Bikini Season




I am so excited to start swim lessons. I got this swimsuit from my friend Sydney. She is my mom's friend's daughter. (I think I got that right). I feel so pretty in this outfit. Bright colors are so my thing right now. Well, I have the look, now I have to get to the pool and work on my stroke. I may see if my Aunt Jenoa can help me learn to swim, mom says she is a SUPER swimmer. I hope I take up swimming like my Mom (she hopes so too). Wish me luck!

.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I love that swimsuit. I will e-mail you a picture of Sydney in it too. This is sooooo fun!

Anonymous said...

Tell Mommy and Daddy to get ahold of Anne Geddes...she's missing a priceless photo opp!

Cousin Hannah learned to swim from Aunt Jenoa, too. She's brilliant. :) ~ Auntie Brooke

Asher and Ellie's Family said...

Your daddy is going to have to watch out for all the 6 month old boys at the pool. They already have trouble with their drooling...now this!! :)

Love you,

STL Olsons

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

All you need is a little sunscreen and you're ready to make heads turn at the beach!! I wish I looked that cute in rolls!

Julie S