Sunday, March 23, 2008

My first Easter Dinner (or should I say breakfast)

This morning my Easter Basket was filled with something called Rice Cereal. I was hoping for chocolates and jelly beans, but instead I got a box. Hm.. After examining the box, I noticed that the baby on the box looked a little like me, so I thought it was safe. I had Mom and Dad read the directions VERY carefully and make some for me. The movie below shows how well I did at this first attempt at Rice Cereal. I still wish Mom and Dad would have included some Peeps or a toy, but they know what's best!

2 comments:

Asher and Ellie's Family said...

Good Job Tessa! There's much better stuff to come once you practice!

Anonymous said...

If you smile while you eat, all the food falls out, silly girl! Say "hello" to Mommy and Daddy for us. ~ Uncle Ed, Auntie Brooke, Brandon and Hannah