Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Don't I look adorable in this green shirt? Mom told me I needed to wear green today so no one would pinch me. Thank goodness Aunt Nancy was a high roller in Vegas and had enough money to buy me this Green M&M shirt. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all! Are you wearing green?

What a wonderful week. We decided as a family that it was time for me to get in the stroller like a big girl. It was so much fun! I also turned five months. Can you believe it? I have become a loud talker and am rolling over from Front to Back. Mom said that that is the more difficult way to roll over, but it is easy for me. I am also sitting up by myself for a few seconds. It will be no time at all that I will be rolling across the room. My favorite thing to do is get a bath. Mommy and Daddy are signing me up for swimming soon. I can't wait.

I have been enjoying listening to CD's as we drive to Grandma and Grandpa's. Mom got some that teach you to sing in a few different languages.. So.. hola, bonjour, and konnichiha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cousin, Hannah, always liked baths best. She would stay in there all day if you let her...come to think of it, she still would. :)

So, did you get your exersaucer fixed? You sure looked cute trying! ~ Auntie Brooke

Baedke Family Blessings said...

She is adorable! Hope to see you guys soon!