Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Asher and Grandpa Olson





This past weekend Mom, Dad and I decided to take the long journey to Olsonville. The trip there was easy, but I made the trip home a little more difficult. Let's just say I had no more outfits coming home, because I exploded three times, so mom considered putting me in her pajamas. The visit itself was so much fun. I got to see so many of my cousins. I made friends with my second cousin Sydney. She is three months older than me, but we still got along super. Since it was Asher's birthday we sang to him and played with his new toys. I love him and my other cousins so much. I gave Grandma and Grandpa lots of kisses and they took lots of my sugar. I can't wait to see them all again real soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you Baby Girl,the weekend went by too fast. Love you all bunches!! Gma Hope

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have seen you more. Hope you all feel better now. Maybe some time you and Mommy and Daddy can stay at our new house when you come to Olsonville. :)

Love you!!!! ~ Auntie Brooke