Friday, January 04, 2008

Resolutions for us all...

Mommy and Daddy are continuing their good habits and working out on the treadmill every day to set a good example for me. I wanted to get in on the workouts so they decided to take me along. Mommy tried it first and I LOVED it, so when it was Daddy's turn to workout, I got to enjoy the ride again! Actually, the walking puts me to sleep! After we all worked out. Mommy and I headed up for a bath. I love bath time! I hope you are all keeping to your New Year Resolutions. In good health!
A new way to put Tessa to sleep

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've tried one of those Baby Bjorn's before...but everyone at the gym always looks at me funny when I ask them to carry me on the treadmill...plus, I don't fit very well into them! :) Love you. Hope you get to feeling better Tessa.

Uncle Nathan

Anonymous said...

You ought to give Mommy and Daddy some extra endurance carrying you on the treadmill. Have you tried it with Tivoli yet? That would be quite a ride! ~ Aunt Brooke

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo cute. I hope she is feeling better. Poor sick baby :(