Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The life of a three month old...

I have turned three months old and man does it feel good. Most of the time I am either drooling or putting my fist in my mouth. I love it when people talk to me and I have been keeping fairly good conversations with people too. I laugh when Mommy and Daddy stick their tongues out at me or when they try to play peek-a-boo. My Aunts are trying to get me to roll over, but I just haven't made it all the way yet. I have been working on bigger and better things. Take a look at some of the more advanced things I have been working on.

First, I am attempting to be the youngest girl to walk.. I am not quite there yet.

Second, here is my audition tape for American Idol.

This shirt says it all. (Thanks Buddy, I love the shirt!)


Oh.. one last thing. Tivoli has found a new use for Mommy's Boppy. Isn't she a silly dog? I think she just wants to look as cute as me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd vote for you, Tessa!

I like baby butts and I cannot lie... ;)

Love you! ~ Aunt Brooke