Friday, July 04, 2008

How I Spent My First 4th of July

My first 4th of July was a busy one. After waking up and playing in my crib, I took a long nap before heading to my friend Parker's for his 1st birthday party. I told mom and dad not to take any pictures there since it was Parker's day to shine. After that I took another nap, and then we headed to Aunt Patti and Uncle Bob's for a cookout. After eating we played "bags" or "cornhole." It was a lot of fun and I was especially wound up for mommy and daddy when I got home. Check out pictures from my fun day!

Here is mommy doing her best to win one for her and daddy's team. Go mommy!

Daddy is really concentrating, isn't he? He didn't play very well though, but that's okay because I still love him.


Here are my Uncle Bob and cousin Rob. They sure are good.

Aunt Patti and Mary (Rob's girlfriend) are fearsome competitors.

Who knew Grandma could play so well? I think she's a bags shark!

Everybody ate shrimp, salmon, and steak, so Uncle Bob got me my own orange popsicle. Yum!

Uncle Bob tried to talk me down from the ledge. Nah, just kidding. We had club seats for the first game of bags.

My cousin Maggie played with me for a long time. She is so much fun!


I'm going to be a goalie for the Summer 2028 Olympics. No one will score off of me!


Daddy is trying to teach me how to be a great soccer player like my cousin Troy.

After sitting in the club seats, I decided to enjoy front row (the best seat in the house). I was so tired afterward I decided to ride the seat home.

No comments: