Thursday, July 17, 2008

A collage of things that have been happening...

Here is a picture of our new house... nice moving truck, huh? It was jammed packed!

We even packed our car.. I just barely fit!
Once we got settled, I got to play with some our my toys that were packed away!
I was admiring my new room. I was suppose to be asleep. Daddy and Mommy found me looking at my hanging quilt.
I tried out Mommy's new jacuzzi bath. We even put the jets on!!!! We only filled it half way and it still was SO deep!
Grandma Olson bought me a tent. I love it so much!!!!


This is me having fun in my new house!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like she's gonna love the bubble baths in your tub....now, I was thinkin' you'd want to keep that tub in the master bath a secret from kids for as long as possible. ;) ~ Brooke

Anonymous said...

she is a cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Baedke Family Blessings said...

The new house is so cute! I can't wait to see it in person! Hope all is well!