Thursday, July 03, 2008

Down in D.C.

We had SO much fun in Dallas City. Uncle Nathan taught me how to play the drums, I really like him. He gave me lots and lots of kisses, just like he promised.
Then Asher tried to teach me how to play the piano. Daddy promised me that he and I will be taking piano lessons when I turn four. I am so excited. Grandma and Grandpa bought a pool. I played in it with all of my cousins. They shared their BIG floats with me too! I love my cousins so much!

We went to my Dad's cousin's wedding. Jacki looked like a princess and Chris looked very handsome. I had such a good time there with my family. Uncle Ed played with me a whole bunch. I just love spending time with my Grandma and Grandpa too.

Oh, I also saw some cows. They are SO big. I held on tight to my daddy! Now that I am on the move you never know where I will be. Tonight I decided to climb under my exersaucer to get some cheerios I left there earlier.
I tried to hide from mom and dad in the curtains. I thought that if I just got my front behind the curtain they wouldn't see the rest of me since I am in camouflage pants.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You cute little thing! What a great family picture from our fun weekend you had!!! Beautiful people, you are.

Can't wait to see you next week...pray our house can mind itself for a few days for me to get away. ;)

Love you!!!! ~ Auntie Brooke

Anonymous said...

I'd climb under your excersaucer to get Cheerios too...they're my favorite! Glad we got to see you and can't wait to see you again! (Yes, I will have to give you lots of kisses again!)

Uncle Nathan