Monday, July 28, 2008

And They're Off!

That phrase was used a couple times this weekend. First, my family all got together at Arlington Park to watch the horse races. Mommy and daddy even won some money on a horse I picked! Then the next day we all got back together to watch my cousin Danny get married to Kristen. Now they're off to some island for their honeymoon. Wish I could be there.
This is me just chillin' as we watch all the big dogs (that's what I call horses) run around a circle.
My cousins and I had a lot of fun! Here are only a few, but I had fun with all of them.


Daddy and I were rooting for Hooh Why! He came in first with the odds 30-1 against him. He was a big underdog, I mean underhorse.

See all the horses in the background racing?

We even had time to take a family picture.

Yet another family picture on the wedding day.
Some of the ladies of the family. These are all my aunts.

Look at all my cousins! Where's Tessa?

Randy and Kay came over to play with me before they left for Oklahoma. They sound funny when they talk. Mom says it's a southern thing.


All that visiting sure wore me out. Grandmas sure are good for snuggling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your dress for the wedding, little girly!!! You are becoming quite the fashionista. Of course, we all know that at home you prefer to be just a diaper girl. ;) Love you!!! ~ Auntie Brooke

Anonymous said...

Wow! That family picture of you guys at the wedding just took my breath away with the beauty of the moment! How beautiful you all are.
laura