Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

This is my buddy, Andrew. He let me tag along for trick-or-treating. He's only 4, and he's already achieved the rank of Jedi master.

I had so much fun with mommy and daddy. I didn't even mind wearing the outfit. In fact, I kept it on most of the night.


This is my mommy and I snuggling up to keep warm. Mommy taught me how to knock on doors and say "thank you" when people gave me candy.

I loved trick-or-treating. Mommy and daddy kept emptying my bucket, so I could fill it again and again!

Here's daddy with Obi-won and Princess Leia. Obi-won kept using his Jedi mind tricks to have people give Andrew and I more candy. Thanks Obi-won...you were my only hope.

3 comments:

K said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Wish we could have joined you. Ty slept until 4:30 and then when we tried to put his costume on he said, "Ty No Charlie Brown". So we went around our neighborhood as Ty Hartz...how original! Hope to get together soon! - kristin

Anonymous said...

Hey... I thought I was your only "Hope" Gma Hope & Gpa Steve think you are the cutest mouse around. Miss you little one..Love ya Gma Hope

Amy :] said...

:] thats my old costume! Im glad your getting use out of itt! So cutee