Sunday, November 29, 2009

Olson Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving with the Olson's.. What a wonderful time! I never leave there without learning a few things. Grandma and Grandpa's house is always so much fun.

Daddy showed me some BIG cows that are next door.
Grandpa took me on a tractor ride. I was a little scared, but it too was a learning experience.
Also, Asher taught me the ins and outs of making a "Perfect" grilled cheese sandwich.


Aunt Jenoa and Uncle Nathan let my Daddy borrow baby Ellie for a little while to teach me how to play with her in preperation for my baby sister Reese! I think Ellie is beautiful and I loved rubbing her head. She is so sweet!



I also played the Wii... I didn't really know what to do with the remote control, but Hannah showed me how to play. Boy was that fun..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you all! Now to wait for Reese to make her appearance, too! Can't wait! Love you. ~ Auntie Brooke