Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Fun!

Mom and I went to the library for a Halloween Story time. I was so glad to see Paige and Ryan there too. They are my good friends. We went trick-or-treating to the different desks in the library. I got a lot of goodies. I didn't want to wear my costume, so Mommy put me in this cute pumpkin shirt and bow.
This is my VERY GOOD friend Allison. She is so much fun to play with. Allison and her sister Maddy come over every Monday while their parents study the bible with Mommy and Daddy. I love Mondays now.. and I love Allison and Maddy!! After a long discussion, I decided to make my pumpkin a "HAPPY" pumpkin. I really liked helping Mommy clean out the pumpkin and carve out his face. Grandma was so proud of my carving that I had to get a picture with her and my pumpkin!


2 comments:

Fiddlefan said...

are you saving your costume for a big surprise?!! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Love the cheesy grin...I never liked wearing a costume either...Give Mommy and Daddy a big kiss from Gma Olson and hug baby Reese for me too..Love ya baby girl..Gma Hope