Thursday, February 05, 2009

Tennessee or Bust!

This is a picture of me (finger in belly button) and My cousin Ella!Family Picture.. Ella is a a lucky girl.. Aunt Joy and Uncle Johnny are so much fun! Ella loved snuggling Grandma.. and I was happy to share her.Ella liked looking at Grandma.

Mom made me take this picture. I just wanted to play with the dogs. Ella made some cute noises that got my attention
This is Uncle Johnny with Ella.. She knows his voice.. especially when he sings "Super Girl"
Aunt Joy is a super mom, she even gives Ella manicures!
Uncle Johnny tried doing Super Girl with me.. he is fun to play with.
The flight home..

Grandma, mommy and I went to Tennessee to visit my new cousin Ella, my Uncle Johnny, Aunt Joy, Larry, Prissy, and Mabel. We had a great time. Although I was sick the first day, the rest of the time I spent playing with dogs, watching Ella and visiting my Family. Mommy said I am so big when she was holding Ella. Ella sleeps a lot during the day and eats a lot. I really enjoyed going to the mall, bubble baths, and having some tasty food. Aunt Joy and Uncle Johnny spoiled us. I enjoyed the flight, but got a little antsy! The last flight to O'hare was the longest due to some technical difficulty. All in all.. I was a super traveler.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie! I can't wait to meet you Ella! I hope you had fun with your older cousin!
xoxoxoxo
Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

HAD A WONDERFUL TIME IN TENN. ELLA IS BEAUTIFUL. MISS ALL OF YOU. REALLY GLAD WE GOT TO COME AND VISIT. LOVE YA!!! MOM

Anonymous said...

How fun! Ella is such a cutie! I must say, Aunt Candace, you look so similar to Aunt Andrea in one picture, not that you don't ALWAYS look like her, but it was even closer than usual! Am I going crazy? Anyway, I love you ALL and can't wait to see Ella! [and Tessa, of course!]
infinite hugs and kisses!!!
Cousin Laura

Anonymous said...

OMG.... jealous!! She is a DOLL! Well, both Tessa and little Ella are princesses. The HAIR! Wow! Ella is beautiful. Candy you do such a great job capturing moments, it made me feel like I had a visit myself! Thanks.
Andrea :)