Friday, February 13, 2009

My baby girl is becoming independent


I have become more independent these past few weeks. I love feeding myself, especially breakfast. My new favorite food is broccoli. And I love to say Cheese for the camera. At my 15 month check up (I was 16 months though), I learned I am a growing baby. I tipped the scale at 25 lbs and am just shy of 31 inches tall. My head is growing too.. wow!! I am getting some new teeth way in the back of my mouth called molars and they hurt.. I have learned so many new words that I think I am almost at 25 words. My new favorites are Up, No, and Bye. Mommy likes to hear me say please, but I don't want her to think I have mastered that word yet, so I only use it during very special occasions.
We were voting for what was for dinner.. I put two hands up for broccoli and chicken!
Eating Oatmeal is no easy task..


I managed to get most of it in my mouth.


And some on my spoon..

Here I am waiting for a bite of Daddy's broccoli.. all in a days work.

Here I am shock to here the news about mom doing more healthy cooking... WHAT! I will starve. I need my Kraft mac and cheese!Doesn't this look like a girl who has missed a few meals?
Thank God I know where Mommy keeps the Cheerios.. Right within my reach..
I love cheerios!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheerios are my favorite! Good luck with those new teeth. Just imagine what you'll be able to chew when you get those in! :)

Love you,

Uncle Nathan

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your shocked and indignant face little Miss Tessa! Hope to see you soon!
Auntie Laura