Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Next Ultimate Fighter

Daddy has been watching a little Ultimate Fighting lately, and I thought I'd get in the action.
Unfortunately, I lost my first bout to my cozy coupe! He got me with a right cross from his gas tank. I decided to call my agent to say I want out of the UFC. I can't have this pretty face bruised up every week.
This is after the fight back in the dressing room with my cut being cared for by my manager, Mommy.If anyone needs a model for Band-Aid, call my agent.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Asher says he would like to kiss her ouchy. Poor girl. Love you Sweety!

Nathan, Jenoa and Asher

Anonymous said...

Awwww. Sweet girl. Sorry you got hurt like that. :( I hope your car insurance doesn't go up in the midst of your pain. Love you! ~ Auntie Brooke

Anonymous said...

hee hee...my frown got cut off in the middle....

:(

Anonymous said...

Oh..my poor baby girl...Gma Hope hopes you got a few punches in yourself...nasty ole car..Love you sweety..Gma Hope

Anonymous said...

I love it! Tessa, you are so brave. I hope that car learned its lesson to leave big girls like you alone!
auntie laura