Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Continued

Merry Christmas! Friday we had the 2nd annual Anderson "Christmas Around the World." Food from Switzerland, the Keys, Germany, Sweden, Puerto Rico, American Indian, and Spain was represented.
Grandma Anderson got me my very own puppy since mommy and daddy said I'm not ready for a real one yet.I got my own laptop so I could do my own blogging.



This is my cousin Robby and his girlfriend Mary. They sure make a cute couple.


Craziness at Anderson Christmas.. Can you find me?


Here are some of my cousins.
Olson Christmas!

I bought Grandpa Olson something that would require a BIG box so that I could play in it!

This is my Daddy with his Brother, Uncle Nathan. I love my Uncle Nathan so much!

Grandma Hope (and everyone else in Dallas City) bought me some wonderful gifts. I was trying to read what was in the box. I got LOTS of Little People.


Asher told me he was a little stressed from the holidays so I offered him a massage. I have seen Daddy give Mommy lots of these so I feel I have the technique down.
Here are my Olson Cousins. I love them all so much!
What a beautiful Bunch.. don't you think? This is the Olson Bunch!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Christmas pics. :) Loved seeing you and your Mommy and Daddy here this weekend. See you again soon in your neck of the woods! Love you. ~ Auntie Brooke

Asher and Ellie's Family said...

Asher wants to go back to the Hotel! :) He had lots of fun swimming and cuddling with Tessa!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A WONDERFUL TIME HAD BY ALL. SORRY JOHN,JOY AND BABY ELLA WEREN'T THERE. THAT WOULD HAVE MADE IT COMPLETE. THANKS MIKE AND MARCI FOR HOSTING IT. LOVE GRANDMA

Anonymous said...

i wasnt in any bc i was in the other room :( hehe

Anonymous said...

I thought it was adorible when Tessa was on the couch trying to jump on the couch and what kind of food did she pick up.I also thought it was cute was when your daddy was reading you the book to you how did you memorize all those steps.One thing I was not so happy about was shes way to young to be walking shes just not ready yet.P.S.see you next week.Love Hannah.