Thursday, December 25, 2008

All I want for Christmas..

A cardinals windbreaker pullover Sugarland TICKETS!!!!!


A baby sitting in a BOX????


Dum Dum Suckers!
A Dolly to play with!!!

Grandma over Chrismtas morning!

Lotto tickets in grandma's stocking.. and they were all winners!!


Santa left Grandma a few presents and a stocking full of goodies at my house, so she came over to celebrate with us. We lit a fire and sat around eating cookies, drinking coffee (milk) and opening presents. I bought grandma a hummingbird feeder and Mommy and Daddy bought her some clothes. Daddy got lots of warm clothes so that he is more snugly with me. Mommy got pretty girl things for her hair and clothes.. she also got Sugarland CD and concert tickets. I love music.. I think I get it from my mommy!! We have been dancing to her new CD all morning.
But.. the best gift of all was my new baby cousin Ella Leigh Anderson
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow! Love you!
Cousin Hannah