Sunday, May 18, 2008

Two games for you to try..

First.. let's play "Where's Tessa?" formally known as "Where's Waldo?"

Second Game is called "One Meter Butterfly"


I went so fast you didn't even see me move!

Things have been extremely busy around here. I went to my new friend Parker's house to play while Mom and Dad went out with some family. Then I went to a BIG infant play room at Lifetime. Mom and Dad got a membership there to keep in shape.. they told me it may also help me stay social. I had so much fun. Sunday, Grandma babysat me all day while Mom and Dad went to a play that Uncle Billy and Ashley were in. I heard it was awesome! I also went to the BIG play room again today and made a new friend named Melanie. After that, I came home, I took a bath and went to bed. I am one busy girl. Mom said all this week I am going to spend time in the BIG playroom. I sure hope Melanie is there again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, little girly! I love games...especially when it involves finding a cute little niece of mine. :) I'll be looking for you in Olsonville in about a month...can't wait! ~ Auntie Brooke

Anonymous said...

I found you! Aunt Jenoa would be SO proud of your swimming abilities. :) Glad you're making new friends...maybe you can slobber on some toys together next time...that would be fun!! We love you Sweety.

The STL Olsons

Anonymous said...

I love my adorable baby cousin Tessa! Come visit us more often! I love you! <3

Hannah

Anonymous said...

I just cant get enough of a sleeping baby!!! Soooo cute!
xo
Aunt Nancy