Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

This is me at 7 months old. I was playing peek-a-boo with the camera.
I love looking at people upside down. They look SO FUNNY!My Cousin Marci is teaching me how to write! THE WINNING TEAM #1 (Danny, Kristen, Daddy)
Team #2 (Mary, Robby, and Uncle Mark)
Team #3 (Mike, Marci, Grandma, and Me)
Team #4 Mommy, Aunt Patti, and Aunt Lori (they were in last place)
I love being outside! Today was so much fun.. I got to spoil my Mommy. Daddy and I spent sometime making my Mom a card and making her breakfast in bed. Then we went to my Aunt Lori's house and had hot dogs and lots of other goodies. I ate cheerios. We also played a game called Cranium. That was so much fun. There were four teams. I think I played on all four teams at some point in the game. My Daddy's team won it all. He is super smart!

No comments: