Thursday, May 22, 2008

My new friend Parker




This past weekend Mommy and Daddy had to find a babysitter for me other than family. They decided it was time for me to start dating. So, they called up Ms. Stacy and asked if Parker wouldn't mind a play date. Mom even let me put a little bit of her special perfume on me. I really enjoyed playing with Parker, he is so smart, I know that we will make a wonderful couple. However, he is a little more advanced than me... he is already walking. Wow, that is really neat. I am going to learn a few things from this boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew girls were boy crazy earlier these days, but wow! It used to be a boy had to have a nice set of wheels to impress us...now he just needs to be able to stand upright without falling over. That's progress. ;)

Love you!!! ~ Auntie Brooke

Anonymous said...

Hey....I thought you already had two boyfriends, Lucas and Ryan!! Don't worry, I won't tell them that you are scoping out the field a bit!
aunt laura