Saturday, April 19, 2008

All about me






I have been extremely busy these past few weeks. I managed to gain a few more pounds. I am up to 18lb 6oz and 26 inches long. I feel so big. I have been spending lots of time up at the hospital with my grandpa. I have hardly miss a single day since I was born. I have been trying to encourage my grandpa to eat by doing a little of that myself. My mom and dad have been feeding me rice cereal for a few weeks and just today I tried peas. They tasted funny. My daddy said I was making funny faces through the feeding. I saw my doctor last week for my 6 month check up and he was very pleased with all the new things I can do. I am sitting up all by myself and have been for almost a month now. I make lots of fun sounds and I even can say "Mamma". Rolling comes so natural now, and I just discovered that I can move backwards. I am a very happy baby. I only cry if I am hungry or tired. I still need three naps a day. Two short ones and one long one. I go to sleep in my own bed (crib) about 7:30pm and get up at 7:30 in the morning. I do still get up to feed at night sometimes. I love to take walks with mom and dad, and I love to visit Grandpa. He is sick and we are doing our best to keep him happy. I talk to him, sit with him in his bed, and he even sings to me when he is awake. I sure do love him.

Oh. This last picture is of me helping mom with her laundry. My outfit I had on got dirty so I did my best to get myself in the basket so mom would clean me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just get cuter and cuter! We have been thinking of your grampa and the rest of your family. Love you all. ~ Auntie Brooke

Anonymous said...

Ok...that does it!! I'm hopping on a plane tomorrow and coming up there and kissing your face!!! You are SO cute!

Uncle Nathan

Anonymous said...

Those pictures with Grandpa are priceless!!! It brought both tears and a smile to my face!! She brought him so much joy! Love you all! Shelly

Anonymous said...

Tessa, you are just too cute! I love you so much!
Hannah

Anonymous said...

i have the same hamper
~Amy