Friday, November 09, 2007

Tessa's First Wedding







Last weekend, my cousin Marci got married! I didn't get to see a lot of it because mom walked me out because I was being a little too loud. But I just wanted her to hold me up so I could see better...I have to work on using my words, I guess. Anyway, here are some pictures from the big event. I got to meet and re-meet some aunts, uncles, and cousins. I got passed around a bit. Everyone smelled like chicken and champagne. Not sure why though. The night went well and I slept really well when we got home. Daddy said he was already dreading having to give me away at my wedding someday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just tell your daddy that's a long way off and next time, he and your mommy can have a boy to help you fight off all those guys that will surely be chasing you around. :)

Uncle Nathan

Anonymous said...

Hey, beautiful! Can't wait to meet you next week! Love you `` Aunt Brooke