Thursday, November 15, 2007

I've been busy with mom this week!

I had my one month check up at the doctors on Wednesday. It wasn't that bad, they weighed me AGAIN, and I have put on some weight. I am now 9lb 5oz, which mom says is super! I am 21 inches long now and I love stretching to show it. I am eating well and sleeping longer through the night. I am still sleeping on my Daddy's chest through most of the night. It is just so warm, that I don't see myself sleeping anywhere else for a while. I even like sleeping on Mommy's chest!
We went to a toga party a few days ago and Mom bought me and her matching Togas.

Do I look like my mom?
She thinks I look smarter with glasses on! What do you think?

1 comment:

Asher and Ellie's Family said...

Only two more days til I get to see my cousin Tessa :)

-Love Asher