Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

Halloween was great fun! We bought a pumpkin which is bigger than me! Then we got me all dressed up for Halloween pictures. Mom dressed me as a flower which my Aunt Bonnie bought for me!! She has such good taste! Then we went and visited some family. We started at Grandma and Grandppa's house. Mom let me rest up on Grandpa so that I could be in a good mood for the rest of our night. Then we headed to McHenry to see my Aunt Nancy and her family, Aunt Patti and Uncle Bob (that was the first time I met him), Aunt Lori and her family. Everyone said I look adorable.





6 comments:

stacy said...

What a perfect little flower! How adorable!

Anonymous said...

Looks like she really likes cuddling with Grandpa...she's smiling! How adorable!!

The STL Olsons

Baedke Family Blessings said...

She looks adorable! I love her costume! She is so little! I can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Definitely the best flower ever!
g, l, lu, and lil ry

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are ready for an Anne Geddes (sp?) photo shoot! You are beautiful, Tessa...love you so much! ~ Aunt Brooke

Anonymous said...

Gma Hope is telling all you will listen that the best flower's name is Tessa Olson. Also that no one is going to be able to pluck her from my arms when she comes to visit at Thanksgiving. Love you baby girl!!! Gma Hope