Friday, April 02, 2010

Is this where Curious George lives?

Mommy and Daddy got a family pass for Brookfield Zoo this year, so we can go as much as we want! I can't wait to see all the animals! To help pass the time on the trip to the zoo, I decided to watch Veggie Tales. It's one of my favorite.
It was a really busy day today. What a zoo!
I did a great job following mommy. Her pants have loops just at the right height for me to tag along with.
Daddy took me to see the camels. He said he has fond memories of watching the camels with Grandpa Olson.
We decided to have a picnic after seeing all the animals. Seeing them all eat made us hungry too!
Mommy makes the best peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!
By the end of the trip, I was tired from seeing all the animals. What a day!

I was so inspired by seeing all the trainers at the zoo that I decided to train Tivoli when I got her home. Here I am walking her around for all the zoo patrons to see. Isn't she beautiful?! She's an endangered Yellow Lab, or at least that's what daddy says when she tracks dirt into the house.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a day! You and Reese look so sweet in your spring outfits. :) Can't wait to see you soon!!! Love you ~ Auntie Brooke

Anonymous said...

Tessa the trainer! Love it!
auntie laura