Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dallas City Fun!!!

Batter up! My cousin Asher got a catcher's mask for his birthday. He is going to be the next Yadier Molina.

Asher's b-day cake looked like Busch Stadium. Well, the old Busch Stadium since Asher and I demolished it.


Reese and Ellie really got to know each other.


Reese, Ellie, and Hayden doing what babies do best...laying there.


Reese got some snuggling time with Grandpa Olson. He's really cuddly.


And Grandma got her snuggles in too!


Grandpa was playing zoo with me. He does great animal sounds!


I love my sister! I showed her all around Grandpa and Grandma Olson's farm.


Wow, our family just keeps adding to its number!


Grandma and Grandpa sure love their grandkids!


I was sad to leave Olsonville. I can't wait to go back!


We had such a super time visiting Dallas City to see my Daddy's family! It was great seeing everyone!!

3 comments:

Baedke Family Blessings said...

I LOVE their matching outfits!!!! Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Grandpa and Grandma Olson miss you all..hope you come and visit again soon...Love you ..Grandma Hope

Anonymous said...

How'd I miss this post??? I'm confused is Olsonville a subdivision of Dallas City? ;) (Actually, it is! LOL) Miss you already!!! Love you. ~ Auntie Brooke