Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day fun!!

What a wonderful Valentine's day!! We got all dressed up for church, Reese wore a dress and I wore a tutu! Then we headed to a water park with some of Mommy and Daddy's friends from work. This is a picture of me right before the fun began! We were headed down the elevator to the BIG indoor Water Park with lots of friend... Parker, Andrew, and Jake (and their parents of course)I discovered that Parker and I love a lot of the same foods. I had a lot of fun playing with him! There were so many things to do at the indoor park. I LOVED the slides..



and the Lazy River with Mommy!

and Reese loved being held. Mike loved snuggling her too!


3 comments:

K said...

Love, Love, LOVE IT. Your girls are so precious! Looks like the water park was fun. We are going in a couple of weeks!

Anonymous said...

Tess and Reese, you think you could get your mommy or daddy to send me that first pic of you both together? It's beautiful! ~ Auntie Brooke

Baedke Family Blessings said...

Love the pictures! That first one of Tessa and Reese is precious!