Thursday, February 04, 2010

More girl stuff.

Asher came to visit us this past weekend. I had so much fun with him and was sad to see him leave.
We baked yummy cookies together too! Asher is really good at cracking eggs and I think I mix pretty well.
Here is one of my sweatsuit I plan to wear often inthe next few months. Daddy is training for the chicago marathon, so I plan to keep up with him.. at least in fashion. This is my cousin Maggie. She comes to visit us more often. I really love her.

My first REAL bath.. br.. it was cold. But I got used to it.
Snuggling with Mommy!
I LOVE finger painting and I extra LOVE getting the paint all over the place. It is so much fun!
Relaxing.. watching Tessa paint.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you guys again!!! Love seeing you post what is new in your home. :D Love and hugs ~ Auntie Brooke

Anonymous said...

WOW! Reese is a real cutiepie!!!!! I love her so much! Love Ya! Love Hannah Wisener