Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pippie long stocking..or wait it is Tessa!

Today school was called off due to blistering cold weather. No, I don't go to school, but my cousins do. Anyway, Amy and Lainey decided to come over to visit, along with Grandma and Aunt Nancy. While Aunt Nancy, Grandma, Amy and my parents were busy with Survivor stuff, Lainey and I had the most fun. She played with me for a long time and tried to do my hair.. What do you think?
She even played with me under the table.. I sure love playing with her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your hair Tess, It is you!!!
Great Job Lainey...
Love Yout favorite Aunt!

Anonymous said...

You are as cute as a button as your grandfather would say. Lainey sure did a good job on you hair. love you grandma A.

Anonymous said...

You look soooo cute. Lainey did a good job. Will see you soon!! Love you...Gma Hope