Friday, January 02, 2009

My Cousin Ella

I am excited to share some pictures of my younger cousin.. she is beautiful! I haven't met her yet, but mommy showed me these pictures and I can tell we are going to get along. I can't wait to share my dollies with her. I plan to teach her the ABC's when I visit her in February. I am sure she is a quick learner with Uncle Johnny and Aunt Joy being her parents. I have been working on my animal sounds too, but I don't want to scare her.
This one is my favorite.. Bad Hair Day!
Look at how alert she is!Daddy's little Princess!Sleeping Beauty! Mommies are the best snugglers!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR ALL THE PICTURES. SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL LOVE HER IN HER DRESS . YOU BOTH SHOULD BE SO PROUD ,I AM SURE YOU ARE. YOU HAVE A TREASURE THERE. LOVE MOM

Anonymous said...

She is sooo cute and her dress is beautiful cant wait to see her in december


~Lainey~

Anonymous said...

not december FEBRUARY

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these pitures of me and my folks(and larry).

See you in a few weeks- Ella

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS, Ella is the cutest baby ever! Her head full of hair just makes her even that much cuter! John and Joy must be so proud! Can't wait to see more and more pics ;) Love Andrea

Anonymous said...

Paige wanted to know.... if she was ever that small :)
LOL!

Lori said...

I finally looked at your blog candy! ( so do I get a treat now ?? ) lol... as far as lil Ella.. one word, PRECIOUS.. well wait, 2 more words, heavens blessing.. Ella gets them all :)
Thanks for her pictures :)

Mwah! Lori