Friday, September 12, 2008

Have no fear...

Have no fear...

Super Baby is here!

By day she is just an ordinary baby, by night she flies through the air protecting other babies from harm and fear. Although the superficial allure of Superbaby lies in her ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound, stop a locomotive with her bare hands and fend off bullets and missiles with her indestructible body - the more essential allure is the goodness she exudes and teaches the world by the incomparable example she is to generations of children who allow her into their hearts and lives.

I was always curious why she wanted a nap right after she woke up in the morning... This may answer some questions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Superbaby!...(oh, I mean Tessa ;) )

Tell Daddy he ought to write movie trailers....I already want to watch your sequel! Love you!!!! ~ Auntie Brooke

Anonymous said...

Oh... Baby Girl,you are the most talented baby girl we know...Gpa and I have watched your flying with utter joy and amazement...Love you so much and miss you all...Gma Hope and Gpa Steve

Anonymous said...

I love the s s super baby I thought that was adorable.Love: Hannah.